Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy week and a new logo

I know..I didn’t post nothing for some time. I had quite busy days. I finally had painted my kitchen..looks great :-),went back home to make surprise to my father for his 70th birthday ,doing preparations for Mundo Mix ...
Besides all of that, some weeks ago I discovered a Sunny Fiona blog from Tammy Morrill
and I just loved it. Got in contact with her and asked her if she can make a logo for Little Upside-Down Cake and she did it.It was really a pleasure working with her.
I am so happy with a result. I think it looks just as I wanted :-). So here it is...



Eu sei… não fiz nenhum post durante algum tempo. Tive uns dias bastante atribulados. Finalmente tenho a minha cozinha pintada.. ficou fantástica :-), fui a casa fazer uma surpresa ao meu pai pelo seu 70º aniversário, ando a preparar o Mundo Mix…
Para além de tudo isso, há algumas semanas descobri o blog Sunny Fiona feito pela Tammy Morrill e adorei. Entrei em contacto com ela e perguntei-lhe se me podia fazer o logo para o Little Upside-Down Cake e ela fez. Foi mesmo um prazer trabalhar com ela.
Estou muito feliz com o resultado. Acho que ficou mesmo como eu queria :-).

2 comments: