Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mercadinho


I don’t know if you already heard about Mercadinho ...We went once to see it and loved it. It is great to see kids negotiating about price of toys, exchanging between themselves and having a great fun. So some weeks ago my daughter ,by herself, packed a two full bags of toys she doesn’t play with and then she called me and announced she wants to sell it at CCB kids market. I was quite surprised but I said I will participate also, making some cakes and going with her....So last weekend I tried this recipe from my mother ,changed a bit and I think it will be one of cakes I will bring there.
This Sunday ,14th, all 4 of us are going there to sell toys and cakes :-) ....you are all invited!!!The only rule of market : max price of everything to be sold is 1 euro!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment