Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Kitchen paper

My grandmother kitchen stays really clearly in my memories... a lot of light, flowers on the windows, white shells, handmade towels with great ‘messages’, wooden oven..and me and her cooking.
I think there is something great about vintage kitchens and I am trying to transform my kitchen in a space I would feel really good in.
So..last Saturday while I was wondering around in Chiado, I entered a A vida a Portuguesa, a shop I really like and I found great kitchen shelves paper . They remained me on my grandmother kitchen .
So I put them immediately and I think they look great :-).One more step to make my ‘kitchen dream’ come true.

*****

A cozinha da minha avó está claramente presente nas minhas memórias… bastante luz, flores nas janelas, prateleiras brancas, panos feitos à mão com boas ‘mensagens’, forno de lenha... e eu e ela a cozinharmos.
Acho que há algo fantástico com as cozinhas vintage e estou a tentar transformar a minha num espaço onde me sinta muito bem.
Portanto… Sábado passado, enquanto passeava pelo Chiado, entrei n ‘A Vida Portuguesa’, uma loja que gosto bastante, e encontrei um papel para prateleiras de cozinha maravilhoso. Faz-me lembrar o que havia na cozinha da minha avó.
Por isso pu-lo imediatamente e acho que fica muito bem :-). Mais um passo para que a minha ‘cozinha de sonho’ se torne realidade.

No comments:

Post a Comment