Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Raspberry Tea Cakes


You know these days when nothing goes good...I had one of them.
Last night I decided to make some Raspberry Tea Cakes for collecting money for centre MIMAR.
First I drop full bowl of raspberry glaze, it was all over the kitchen.
Then when I succeeded to finish them I just needed some of icing sugar, opened my kitchen storage and realised I don’t have any of it....and it was 7:30 in the morning...finally my neighbour saved a cause and I finished them.
Went to the car..no car keys...but...at the end cakes came to their destination and I hope we will collect a lot of money and give our contribution for this centre.

1 comment:

  1. Please try to see the demo of bimby\thermomix, and you will notice the difference. You'll have icing sugar in 3 seconds just from the white normal sugar you have at home.And very cheap. It costs you nothing. You can ask my phone number to Cristina of Piri piri and she will inform you the Bimby potential and will introduce me to you.
    By the way, congratulations on you blog.
    Take care
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete