Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rosemary Shortbread Cookies

I already mentioned few times we are big fans of homemade cookies. But…I don’t know if I mentioned that a biggest fan is my daughter Hana. She always asks me to make cookies for her to bring to school for snack, and she is really proud, showing everybody she has special cookies her mom made for her. So…she is on school holidays, out of Portugal but I continue making cookies…she will have plenty of them when she come back home :-)

*****

Já referi algumas vezes que somos grandes fãs de bolachas caseiras. Mas… não sei se já disse que a maior fã é a minha filha Hana. Ela pede-me sempre para lhe fazer bolachas para levar para os lanches na escola, fica muito orgulhosa, e mostra a todos que tem bolachas especiais que a mãe lhe fez. Então… ela está agora de férias escolares, fora de Portugal, mas eu continuei a fazer bolachas… vai ter bastantes quando regressar a casa :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment