Friday, May 28, 2010

Cherry Cupcakes


Yes..one more birthday of a very, very good friend , cherry lover (as I am).I couldn’t decide if I would make cake or cupcakes ...but then I mixed few recipes and came with this 100% cherry taste cupcakes, cherry base , cherry frosting and cherry on top of it :-)
I made her surprise and sent it to her office...it seems everybody wanted to eat it already for breakfast :-) I hope at the end of a day she doesn’t find empty box in the fridge

Sim..mais um aniversário de uma grande, grande amiga, amante de cerejas (como eu). Não conseguia decidir se ia fazer um bolo ou cupcakes… então misturei algumas receitas e fiz estes cupcakes com 100% de sabor a cereja, base com cereja, creme de cereja e cereja no topo :-)
Fiz-lhe uma surpresa e enviei-lhe para o escritório… parece que todos queriam comê-los logo como pequeno-almoço :-) Espero que no fim do dia não encontra no frigorífico a caixa vazia

No comments:

Post a Comment