Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Biscuiteers:Why send flowers when you can send biscuits instead?



{Biscuiteers }

I use to find ,on daily base, such a inspiring blogs ,sites ... that I decided to have a Wednesday as a day where I will share this with you.
For a first one I chose Biscuiteers .These biscuits look so nice that I would not dare to eat them...and for sure I would like to receive them for some occasion. They do deliver to Portugal and first occasion I have..I will order them for sure. Packaging, colours...lovely!!!Enjoy!!!

*****

Eu costumo encontrar diariamente alguns blogs e sites que considero mesmo inspiradores… por isso resolvi eleger a Quartas-feira como o dia em que vou partilhá-los convosco.
Para a primeira escolhi o Biscuiteers . Estes biscoitos têm um aspecto tão bom que eu não me atreveria a comê-los… e de certeza que gostaria de os receber para alguma ocasião. Eles entregam em Portugal e… vou de certeza encomendá-los assim que surgir uma dessas ocasiões. As cores ,os embrulhos… adoráveis!!! Apreciem!!!

{images: linked to their sources above}

No comments:

Post a Comment