Monday, September 5, 2011

Courgette and Pepper Tart

Hello!!! How was your weekend?
I had a really nice one. On Saturday we participated on the fair and it was great. I love to do it since I can see the customer's reaction immediately. We sold everything until noon (and fair was until 14h)... amazing!!!

Yesterday I finished some orders, went to the gym and then to cinema..

But let's speak about my today's lunch {*smile}.
This is one of my favourite Popina recipes. The original one is Courgette and Fennel Tart (I tried that version also and loved it) but, since I had some nice peeper at home, I did a small change. You can add the vegetables you like and also some herbs (I added some thyme leaves).

This is something between pizza and tart. It has pizza dough, not shortcrust (so no butter in), and the filling is also different. Instead of cream and egg filling, it has yogurt and some Cheddar cheese. So, in my opinion, this dish has the best from both pizza and tart, and it is much lighter (not too caloric).

I absolutely love it.


Olá! Como foi o vosso fim-de-semana?
O meu foi muito bom. No sábado participamos na feira e foi óptimo. Eu adoro porque posso ver logo a reacção do cliente. Vendemos tudo até o meio-dia (e a feira era até às 14h)... incrível!

Ontem terminei algumas encomendas, fui ao ginásio e depois ao cinema..

Mas vamos falar sobre o meu almoço de hoje {*smile}.
Esta é uma das minhas receitas favoritas da Popina. A original é Tarte de Courgette e Funcho (eu tentei essa versão também e adorei), mas, como tinha alguns pimentos bons em casa, fiz uma pequena alteração. Pode-se adicionar os legumes que quiser e também algumas ervas (eu adicionei algumas folhas de tomilho).

Isto é qualquer coisa entre pizza e tarte. Tem massa de pizza, não é massa quebrada (portanto sem manteiga), e o recheio também é diferente. Em vez de creme de leite e recheio de ovo, tem iogurte e queijo Cheddar. Então, na minha opinião, este prato tem o melhor de ambos pizza e tarte, e é muito mais leve (não muito calórico).

Eu adoro completamente.

3 comments:

  1. Healthy and tasty! I can say it's a perfect tart ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. svidja mi se ovaj starinski bestek, daje onu tradicionalnu notu fotografiji. jako lijepo.

    ReplyDelete