Friday, January 27, 2012

Downton Abbey inspired Kitchens

I am not a big fan of TV and I spend little or no time at all in front of it. What usually happens when I sit in front of TV is... that I fall asleep.

But... from time to time some TV show completely captures my attention. In the last few months this happened with Downton Abbey. Monday for me is a special day just because I know I will see a new episode. And, as you can imagine, I love the scenes in the kitchen. Vintage styled kitchen with copper pans hanging on the walls. I could easily see myself in any of the kitchens from the photos below.


Do you know Downton Abbey? Do you like it?

{1.vineetkaur 2.Le Château de Montgeoffroy 3.ruffoni 4. bhg 5.kitchenbuilding}

Eu não sou uma grande fã de televisão e gasto pouco tempo ou nenhum à sua frente. O que geralmente acontece quando me sento a ver televisão é... que adormeço.

Mas... de vez em quando uma série capta completamente a minha atenção. Nos últimos meses isso aconteceu com Downton Abbey. Segunda-feira para mim é um dia especial só porque sei que vou ver um novo episódio. E, como podem imaginar, adoro as cenas na cozinha. Em estilo Vintage, com panelas de cobre penduradas nas paredes. Poderia facilmente ver-me numa das cozinhas das fotos acima.


Conhece a Downton Abbey? Gosta?

10 comments:

  1. Very nice. I would like to have one of these houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá! Gostaria apenas de lhe dar os parabéns pelo blog. Conheci-o há pouco tempo e não resisti a lê-lo de uma ponta a outra. Simplesmente delicioso! As fotografias, as palavras... Adorei! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning!! i do not have tv but have been watching it online! love the kitchen scenes and do not think would have minded spending my time in the kitchen- specially if they look like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These kitchens are stunning!!!!.
    In Spain they showed the last episode yest. I´m looking forward for the next ones.
    Love from Spain
    Marialuisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pozdrav Sandra!
    Na prvi pogled sam mislila da je ovo tvoja kuhinja... :) Ne gledam tu seriju, pa nisam prepoznala, ali mnogo dobro izgleda. Ja jako volim te starinske kuhinje (a i sve ostalo).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosto muito de Downton Abey! Aliás, tinha escrito sobre isso mesmo aqui: http://ervacidreira.blogspot.com/2012/01/o-exercicio-da-paciencia.html

    Os cenários da série são maravilhosos!
    O little upside-down cake também. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Não perco um episódio (quer dizer, se perder, vejo a repetição ao domingo).
    É muito boa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recorded the whole 1st season on Fox Life but haven't seen one episode yet, time to change it! And have you seen the series "Mildred Pierce" with Kate Winslet? It passed on Fox Life, too some months ago... I loved it and highly recommend it! Biejinhos, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sada sam izguglala ime serije. Mislim da bi mi se dopala. Ja sam isto slaba na bakreno posuđe i retro kuhinjski stil.

    ReplyDelete
  10. unas cocinas estupendas. Que bonitas. Saludos.

    ReplyDelete