Thursday, August 19, 2010

Figs part II: Apple and Fig Streusel


When I made Almond and Fig tart M. waked up in the morning asking me:‘When are we supposed to eat this tart?’ and I felt guilty to say I made it for N. and not for us.
So last night..even super tired, after all day of office and 3 hours of making cakes that I needed to deliver today I made this Fig and Apple Streusel....This is what love is :-)

*****

Quando fiz a Tarte de Amendoas e Figo M. acordou de manhã a perguntar-me: ‘Quando é que é suposto comermos esta tarte?’ e eu senti-me culpada em dizer que a fiz para o N. e não para nós.
Então, ontem à noite.. apesar de estar super cansada, depois de todo o dia no escritório e de 3 horas a fazer bolos que precisava de entregar hoje fiz este Streusel de Figo e maçã....
É isto o Amor :-)

1 comment: