Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Figs Part I :Fig and Almond Tart

Yesterday a friend from the office brought me a bag full of figs. I was so happy…for two reasons..First one is because I had so many figs to experiment a new recipes:-) and second one ...Well.. during these last year friends were such a great support. The other day I had 2 friends discussing who is going to eat last cupcakes on the party :-),just because they realised I made it, I have friend bringing fig, have friend printing my flyers...and about recommendations...I don’t need any PR..I have them :-).It makes me really happy!!!
So...to show how grateful I am I made this fig and almond tart last night for a friend...I hope you enjoy it Nuno!!!
Ontem um amigo meu do escritório trouxe-me um saco cheio de figos. Fiquei tão contente! Por duas razões.. primeiro porque tenho muitos figos para experimentar novas receitas :-) . A segunda… bem.. durante este último ano os meus amigos têm-me ajudado imenso. No outro dia 2 amigas estavam a decidir entre elas quem iria comer o último cupcake da festa :-), porque perceberam que fui eu que os fiz. Tenho um amigo que me traz figos, uma amiga que me imprime panfletos… e recomendações… não preciso de um RP.. tenho-os :-) E isso faz-me mesmo feliz!!!
Portanto… para mostrar o quanto estou grata, fiz esta tarte de figos e amêndoas ontem à noite para um amigo… Espero que gostes Nuno!!!

2 comments:

  1. Eu é que agradeço estava óptima e muito obrigado pela compota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, figs, yummey, I want some :-). Looks absolutely delicious and I am sure it is.
    Smokve su moja bolna tacka, mislim da sam ih pojela jedno dva kg u zadnjih 15 dana (kad bolje razmislim, svi slatkisi su mi bolna tacka:), a ovi tvoji stvarno izgledaju sjajno).

    ReplyDelete