Monday, August 16, 2010

Apricot Mousee with Strawberry Swirl

After making Apricot Cupcakes the other day I still had a lot of fresh apricots I needed to use quickly. So, I remembered I saw lately Apricot and Raspberry swirl frozen Mousse recipe and I decided to try it. Just changed raspberry with Strawberry..The only problem is that quantity was really huge (I should make haft) so I ended up with freezer full of it. Anybody want to come to visit me?:-)
Depois de ter feito estes Apricot Cupcakes no outro dia, ainda tinha bastantes alperces frescos e precisava de os usar rapidamente. Então, lembrei-me que tinha visto ultimamente esta receita de Mousse gelada de Alperce e Framboesa e decidi experimentá-la. Apenas alterei a Framboesa para Morango.. O único problema é que é bastante quantidade (devia ter feito metade) portanto acabei por ter o congelador cheio. Alguém quer vir visitar-me? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment