Friday, February 3, 2012

Leite Creme

Last Saturday I went out for dinner with M. to one of my favourite restaurants, Bistro 100 maneiras. Since the first time I went there, I just love the food. So now I go there whenever I can.

Maybe also because of the fact that the chef is from Yugoslavia, and they have some dishes that just reminds me of the food that I eat back home.
Maybe it's the service. Maybe the atmosphere.. or all of it. I just can't help it.

So, we had a great meal and time to speak and reflect and then it was the time to decide what to have for dessert. Since M. is a fan of Leite Creme we ordered it and shared.

*****

No sábado passado fui jantar com o M. a um dos meus restaurantes favoritos, o Bistro 100 maneiras. Desde a primeira vez que lá fui, adoro a comida. Por isso agora vou lá sempre que posso.

Talvez também pelo facto de o chef ser da Jugoslávia, e terem alguns pratos que me lembram a comida que comia em casa.
Talvez seja o serviço. Talvez a atmosfera... ou tudo isso. Não consigo explicar.

Então, tivemos uma óptima refeição e tempo para falar e refletir e, em seguida, foi a vez de decidir o que pedir como sobremesa. Uma vez que o M. é um fã de Leite Creme, pedimos para o partilhar.



Wauuwww... I never ate leite creme like that! Really consistent, creamy, melting in the mouth... we loved it!

And then I came home, but I couldn't stop thinking about that dessert... and I had to try to make it.

Well... to be honest, mine was really good but I still didn't reach that level of perfection. Considering M., I can just keep on trying and he will keep on judging it {*smile}.

*****

Uaauuuu... nunca tinha comido um leite creme assim! Realmente consistente, cremoso, a derreter na boca... adoramos!

E então voltei para casa, mas não conseguia parar de pensar naquela sobremesa... e tive de experimentar fazê-lo.

Bem... para ser sincera, a minha era muito boa, mas ainda não atingi aquele nível de perfeição. Em relação ao M., vou continuar a tentar e ele vai continuar a julgá-lo {*smile}.



9 comments:

  1. Uz rožata moj omiljeni morski recept. Krasno ti je uspijela.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Sanda Leite Creme, is a tippical dessert here in Portugal and if you search it in portuguese blog's you will find a hole bunch of good recipes to keep trying till you found the one!!!

    If you need a litle help just give me a buzz ;)

    Kisses,
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krasno, krasno! Ja baš volim ovakve deserte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Od kada sam za pod bor dobila knjigu, mjerkam odlazak u isti restoran. Cak sam i na Google-u vec napravila trasu od - do....uskoro nadam se.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ako ti ikad bude trebalo drustvo za odlazak u Bistro samo reci,tu sam odmah:-)

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful site you have here! Love the sound of this creamy dessert :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stvarno prekrasno! Meni i ovako divno zvuči, ali nemam ništa protiv da nastaviš i dalje eksperimentirati :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parece óptimo, vou experimentar!

    ReplyDelete