Monday, February 27, 2012

My Cha


Laetitia is a friend, a friend I am proud of.

One of the great things about blogging is that I met great persons with it, and Leatitia is one of them.

She is a Parisian girl living in Portugal for already some years. Her fascination about herbs was the reason why she created My Cha. She makes her own herb mixes in which she chooses the ingredients really carefully.
The passion for plants and good ingredients gives great results.

Some weeks ago I was complaining to her that I feel no energy, I get up in the morning already tired and she recommended her Madame a Besoin d'Énergie tea.

It worked! I love it in the morning with breakfast or in the afternoon with some good tart or cake.

My Cha site
My Cha Facebook

Hope you like it! {*smile}



A Laetitia é uma amiga, uma amiga da qual sinto orgulho.

Uma das coisas boas de ter um blog é ter conhecido pessoas fantásticas, e a Leatitia é uma delas.

Ela é uma menina Parisiense que já está em Portugal há alguns anos. O seu fascínio por ervas foi a razão pela qual ela criou o My Cha. Ela faz as suas próprias misturas de ervas, nas quais ela seleciona cuidadosamente os ingredientes.
A paixão por plantas e óptimos ingredientes dá excelentes resultados.

Há algumas semanas eu estava a queixar-me a ela de que me sinto sem energia, que me levanto de manhã já cansada e ela recomendou-me o seu chá Madame a Besoin d'Énergie.
Resultou! Adoro tomá-lo de manhã, com o pequeno-almoço ou à tarde com uma boa tarte ou um bolo.

My Cha site
My Cha Facebook

Espero que gostem! {*smile}


2 comments:

  1. Desconhecia My cha.... deve ter tisanas deliciosas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you, to have a friend making good tea "options"
    And with the company of your pie.... very good

    ReplyDelete