Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rhubarb mousse with yogurt and Berry gelee


Rhubarb…I really like it’s taste in cakes, and since some weeks ago all cooking blogs are full of tempting recipes with it, but unfortunately it is not easy to find it in Portugal.
So..when last Friday I went to visit Miosotis ,organic supermarket, I got so excited when I found it there. Off course I immediately bought it and already on Saturday I was cooking it. My first choice, from the list of recipes I would like to make with rhubarb ,was rhubarb mousse with yogurt and berry gelee...and I loved it.
It was great choice for hot weekend we had. Bit acid, light and refreshing...


Ruibarbo… gosto mesmo do sabor nos bolos, e desde há algumas semanas todos os blogs de culinária estão cheios de receitas tentadoras, mas infelizmente não é fácil de encontrar em Portugal.
Portanto… quando fui na última Sexta-Feira visitar o Miosotis , supermercado biológico, fiquei muito contente quando o encontrei lá. Claro que comprei imediatamente e no Sábado já o estava a cozinhar. A minha primeira escolha, da lista de receitas que gostaria de fazer com ruibarbo, foi a mousse de ruibarbo com geleia de bagas… e adorei.
Foi uma excelente escolha para o fim-de-semana quente que tivemos. Um bocadinho ácida, leve e refrescante…

No comments:

Post a Comment