Thursday, June 17, 2010

Crunchy Blackberry, Rhubarb and Mint Tart


Yesterday I had lunch with someone I met lately, through my blog, someone who is passionate about medical and aromatic herbs. I loved speaking with her, exchanging some ideas and I came back home ready to make something. So ,since I had small mini garden at my terrace I took a lot of mint and made this Crunchy Blackberry, Rhubarb and mint tart.


Ontem almocei com alguém que conheci há pouco tempo, através do meu blog, uma pessoa que é apaixonada por ervas aromáticas e terapêuticas. Adorei falar com ela, trocar algumas ideias e voltei para casa pronta para fazer alguma coisa. Então, como tenho um pequeno mini-garden no meu terraço, tirei bastante menta e fiz esta Tarte Crocante de Mirtilo, Ruibarbo e Menta.

No comments:

Post a Comment