Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My space

Kitchen is the space where we spend a lot of time in when we are home. Even my kids… they have their rooms, but they like to be in kitchen with me… drawing, doing homework, speaking and I also like to have their company. So… I need it to be the way I like and in the way we would all feel good in it. Only with that in mind I started some work on it in the beginning of this year. Slowly it became to something I like and feel good in and I can say now that I'm proud with the result. What do you think?
Do you spend a lot of time in the kitchen? Would you like to change something in it?




A cozinha é o espaço onde passamos bastante tempo quando estamos em casa. Até os meus filhos… eles têm os seus quartos, mas gostam de estar na cozinha comigo… a desenhar, a fazer os trabalhos de casa, a falar e eu também gosto de ter a companhia deles. Então… eu precisava que fosse como eu quero e de uma forma que me fizesse sentir bem nela. Apenas com isso em mente comecei a fazer algumas alterações no início deste ano. Lentamente transformou-se num sítio que eu gosto e onde me sinto bem e posso dizer agora que estou muito orgulhosa com o resultado. O que acha?
Passa muito tempo na cozinha? Gostaria de alterar alguma coisa nela?

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet kitchen you have. I can see that you have a Kitchen Aid machine as well. I have it on my wish list :) It's so lovely!

    Good luck with the candle making :)
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nina!!I love my Kitchen Aide,got it from Santa last year and was best present ever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humm, axo que ficou fantástica!
    A cozinha é a zona mais especial para mim na minha casa... é a minha cara! Éo espaço onde passo mais tempo!
    É muito importante sentirmo-nos como que acolhidos pelos objectos que nela existem.
    Dá-nos ainda mais inspiração!
    É formidável juntar a família na cozinha e libertar a inspirão em doces devaneios culinários.

    ReplyDelete